Missing a few tip sheets in your collection?
Blissful Yogini Asana Tip Sheets, First Edition (Poses 1-30) contains the first 30 of our almost-famous asana markups that have always been among our most popular offerings.
Some of them are no longer publicly available. We’ve gotten tons of requests to compile them into one complete downloadable ebook.
These 30 tip sheets have been released to our readership over the course of the past year. Each one contains info on the actions in the poses, the literal translation of the name, benefits of the pose, contraindications and the attitude.
Plus little hints and tricks based on our system of breaking down poses along lines of energy and spirals.
Blissful Yogini Asana Tip Sheets, First Edition
Because this is a digital file, it does not come bound like a book;
however, your local copy shop can do that for a small fee.
Here are the poses contained in this first edition:
- Parivritta hasta padangusthasana – Revolved big toe pose
- Navasana – Boat pose
- Ardha matsyendrasana – Half spinal twist
- Chaturanga dandasana – Four-limbed staff pose
- Ardha ustrasana – Half camel pose
- Parighasana – Crossgate pose
- Mayurasana – Peacock pose
- Adho mukha svanasana – Downward-facing dog pose
- Upavistha parivritta hasta padangusthasana – Seated revolved big toe pose
- Adho mukha vrksasana – Downward-facing tree pose (handstand)
- Padangusthasana – Tiptoe pose (modified)
- Bakasana – Crane or crow pose
- Sasangasana – Rabbit pose
- Vasisthasana – Sage Vasistha’s pose (side plank)
- Ardha sirsasana – Half headstand pose
- Whooping crane – Standing figure four
- Ashtavakrasana – Sage Ashtavakra’s pose
- Sirsasana – Headstand
- Mukta hasta sirsasana – Hands-free headstand
- Halasana – Plow pose
- Vrksasana – Tree pose
- Yoga Mudra – Seal of yoga
- Agni Stambhasana – Fire log pose or double pigeon
- Tarasana – Diamond or star pose
- Gomukhasana – Cow face pose
- Salabhasana – Locust pose
- Uttana shishosana – Extended puppy stretch
- Ardha mandalasana – Half circle pose
- Utthita trikonasana – Triangle pose
- Samastithi – Balanced and steady standing pose